Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elaine S. Dalton said, "What could be more deceptive than to entice women, young and old, you and me, to be so involved in ourselves, our looks, our clothes, our body shape and size that we lose sight of our divine identity and our ability to change the world through our virtuous influence?"
9 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS that picture of all 3 of you that's... horizontal? IS SO CUTE!!!! What a cute, happy family! Even Ian is smiling all big!
No kidding. That is the cutest of all family pictures. I think it should be framed and put above your couch. I need to visit the Houston temple soon.
Yes, you DO need to visit the Houston temple soon!
I love how that picture turned out, too!
We love your blog. You make us so excited to start our family. Miss you.
I just love the photos! What a happy forever family. Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage
what a neat (skinny)family! I love the Houston temple it is gorgeous! I don't remember seeing a picture of it before! Oh, and thanks for the cheesecake recipe. I love anything cheesecake. Stress and cheesecake seem to go hand in hand at our house. good thing that is what Marissa wanted for her birthday. We will have to give it a try.
What cute pictures!
Awesome pictures!! You are such a cutie patootie family -- you look great. Stay cool over there!! (We're melting in Southern CA.)
Post a Comment