Monday, October 15, 2007

New Toy

While we were getting ready for church yesterday, Ian found this little toy. He "doinged" it at least 50 times. Ahhh, discovery. :)


Doesn't this cowboy shirt look handome on him?

5 comments:

jeff and alli said...

I love how very simple things make wonderful toys for babies. And I love the pictures of your home. It is beautiful.

Lisa said...

Man, I remember playing with those as a kid. There are meant to be played with, right??

Sarah H said...

One of my boys always plays with those before bed. A lot of times we can hear him playing with it in his room an hour after we put him to bed! Ian is so cute!

Headle said...

I laughed out loud when I saw the picture of Ian playing with the stopper. Drew loves those too and Forrest just discovered them. It definitely reminds me that its the simple things in life that keep us smiling.

Oh, and you should be proud. Ian looks very handsome and Texan in his cowboy shirt. Super cute!!

Unknown said...

You just want to make sure the white rubber thing is glued on, he will discover how to take it off and try to eat it!

Randa