Sunday, October 12, 2008

Introducing...

While Lesley is recovering here are a few pictures to introduce you to our new bundle of joy, Joseph Don Larson.









29 comments:

Katie said...

Good job guys! He is beautiful.
We want to come meet him.
I especially like the picture of all the boys.

Paris said...

He is very cute!!! Keep the pictures coming!

Amelia said...

I'm so glad he made it here safely, even if he didn't come quite how you had planned. :S You guys are such a beautiful little family! Congratulations...and we miss all four of you!

What the "Hales" said...

Oh he is so stinkin cute. he looks like you Lesley! Can't wait to see you guys!

Sarah H said...

Congratulations! Hope you share the story. He is adorable.

Liz Johnson said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! AAAAHHHH!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! AND I LOVE THE NAME!!! Great choice, you guys!!!!

I'm so excited to hear everything. How much did he weigh and everything??

Congrats again!!

Emily said...

Congrats, he's so cute just like his big bro! Way to go Lesley!

jeff and alli said...

Yeah, congrats! Ian does look like a happy big brother. I sometimes watch some other boys with Rees, and my experience is that it is easier with 2 or 3, than with 1. Some of my friends with 2 kids say they agree, so I hope you have that too.

And please, post the stats and what day was he born, and someone said he didn't come as planned, story?

congrats again. you guys look like great parents.

Jean said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS, HE IS PRECIOUS!!! I love the yawning picture! Wow, he's so beautiful!! Congrats!!! AHHH!!!! SO HAPPY!!!!

Wendi said...

He's such a cute little guy! Congratulations!!

Lisa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! What great news!!! Yeah, how much did he weigh? I can't wait to hear how it all went. Hooray!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! He is so cute! Good luck recovering and can't wait to hang out when you are feeling better! Oh and Joe was so excited to hear that you named him Joseph...

Anonymous said...

Awe! Les he is sooo cute! You guys do good! :) haha! Congratulations! That is sooo exciting! :)

Abbie said...

YAYAYAYYAY!!!!!! So exciting! Congratulations! He's beautiful! I can't wait to hear all about him. What a cute family! So so so exciting!

Randa Farnsworth said...

Congrats!

Amber Handy said...

Congratulations! He is adorable and we are so excited for you. I hope you post the story soon...we are very curious!

Headle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Oh, Joseph really is a HANDSOME little baby!!! He looks sooo healthy and happy to finally be with his incredible family!! :)

Brandon and Jenn said...

What a super cute bundle of joy. I'm glad you decided on a name-- it is very cute.

Jason Brown said...

Cute kid! Maybe I will call this one Shoeless Joe, or something like that. I hope to see him soon. Give Thor a big toss in the air for me!

Dawn said...

CONGRATS! I wish you many hours of sleep and a speedy recovery!! Good luck with the new little cutey, let me know if I can help.

Ralae said...

Congrats! He's adorable! I want to hear all about the labor and delivery... was it as fast as last time? How big was he?

Heather said...

Welcome to the world little one. Congratulations, guys! Love you!!!

JandJ said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I've been checking your blog hoping to hear about a cute new baby. We are so happy for you and think that there is nothing better for a little boy than to have a little brother!
Love, Janet (long-lost cousin :-)

Brooke said...

I was going to tell you congrats! and what a cute baby! but everybody already has. Congratulations any way! Can't wait for the details!

Vicky said...

Oh happy times! He couldn't have come into a better family! Best wishes for your recovery and the adjustment to a 2-kid house! I love having 2 boys! It's the best!

hilary w said...

Congratulations! Is my memory just wrong or did he come early? Make sure you post more details soon!

Megan said...

Oh my goodness, he's already here! Congrats, I hope having two goes well! Of course it will with the wonderful family this little guy has come into!

Texas Harveys said...

Good to see you went with the "Don". He is so precious. Sorry about the C-section!!

Jenni said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful!