sick for 10 days = folding laundry for 10 years
Thanks for all your well-wishes. We are all doing much better.
Posted by Lesley at 12:13 PM
Elaine S. Dalton said, "What could be more deceptive than to entice women, young and old, you and me, to be so involved in ourselves, our looks, our clothes, our body shape and size that we lose sight of our divine identity and our ability to change the world through our virtuous influence?"
10 comments:
I'm impressed you have that many clothes. We can barely make it 7 days before we have nothing left to wear. Maybe I should stock up in case sickness hits us...
I'm so sorry, I didn't know you guys were sick. I'm glad you guys are finally getting better, it's miserable when everyone is sick!
Oh, I am so sorry I had no idea... please let me know if there is anything I can do for you!!
I love it! (The post. Not the fact that you were sick and now have a mountain of laundry.) Glad you're feeling better!
Hmm...that looks like our pile when we're healthy!
Ahhhhh laundry. You have way cute clothes, though. :)
I'm so glad that you're back on the mend!!! Hooray! Also, Ian is ADORABLE. I love that he's playing with that bottle in the first pic, hahahahaha.
Oh boy. I'm so sorry all that has been going on. I wish you a very healthy second half to the winter and into the summer too. You've had way over your fair share! Way to remain so positive! Let me know if I can ever help!
Wow, what a pile! If I was Ian I'd want to play in it too.
I'm glad things are looking up--I've been thinking about you guys!
I'm so glad you're all feeling a little better!!!!! What a relief. Now for those pesky little things like laundry... :-)
I'm so glad you're doing better. Recovering from illness is almost ALMOST as bad as the illness it's self. There is just so much to do.
Post a Comment