Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bulgogi

Yesterday we had a dinner group over to our house and decided to be a little adventurous. We had Korean food including Bulgogi (Korean barbecued beef) and Kim Chee. It actually turned out pretty good.

8 comments:

jeff and alli said...

Wow, pretty brave. I just tried both of those and other korean food and it turned out pretty good. Though I don't know if I would be able to cook it myself.

Unknown said...

It was great...maybe you could have us over again next time you make it!! Thanks for having us!

Lisa said...

I am NOT a fan of kim chee but I freaking love bulgogi. My dad has made it ever since I can remember, and it rocks!!

Liz Johnson said...

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Can I come over next time? :)

Sarah said...

Sounds good. Can I have the recipe?

Jean said...

Oh YUM!!!!! I bet it was so delicious!!

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Bulgogi is about my favorite meal in the world!! We'll have to compare recipes.

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Troy would have loved to eat the Kim Chee. I can't say the same. I would have been up for the chocolate fountain though. (: