Congratulations Michael and Carly!
Scott's younger brother married his sweetheart in Southern CA earlier this month. It was a beautiful ceremony in a gorgeous church the bride's grandfather helped build. It was so neat to see so much of the Larson family gathered together, and we had so much fun catching up! We sure missed our East coast and missionary family members who weren't present!
Joseph and I witnessed most of the wedding from outside the chapel doors -- about 5 minutes into the ceremony Joseph threw up all over both of us. Ian happily covered his legs and the pew with sparkly stickers (thanks for stepping in when we dashed out, Krystal!), and Scott stood up front as a groomsman with his brothers.
Scott's younger brother married his sweetheart in Southern CA earlier this month. It was a beautiful ceremony in a gorgeous church the bride's grandfather helped build. It was so neat to see so much of the Larson family gathered together, and we had so much fun catching up! We sure missed our East coast and missionary family members who weren't present!
Joseph and I witnessed most of the wedding from outside the chapel doors -- about 5 minutes into the ceremony Joseph threw up all over both of us. Ian happily covered his legs and the pew with sparkly stickers (thanks for stepping in when we dashed out, Krystal!), and Scott stood up front as a groomsman with his brothers.
Here is Ian presenting the newlyweds with their first gift -- a pinecone. We didn't know what he was up to and I did not expect him to march right up to them like he did! I loved her dress. Carly made a very classy and beautiful bride.
If you haven't ever heard Joseph's laugh, you haven't really lived.
10 comments:
Your hair is BEAUTIFUL and you look so good! Scott sure is a lucky guy :)
Lesley,
You look GORGEOUS!!! And your boys look very handsome in their suspenders! I LOVE the family picture!!!!
What a beautiful and happy celebration! Those two look really good together :)
Im jealous you got to leave the humidity... I love walking through cool non-Texas grass! I feel the same way about Isabelle's laugh.
It was sooo good to see you guys again (and get to have you to ourselves for a bit too!) Joseph does have the best laugh, and I love that last picture of the two of you. We love you guys!
Those are awesome pictures, and the bride (and her dress!) is beautiful! I love your hair, Les! You look amazing!
It was fun to see you. The pictures are great. Oh and I think Ian is a bad influence on Adam. Adam decided he likes to wear his suspenders like that too.
That dress is breath-taking. What a swanky wedding! It looks like you had a good time. BTW, it was good that they hired someone to be on pond patrol. Brandon's little brother decided to swim in the pond at his grandmother's wedding when he was about Ian's age.
You guys all look GREAT!!! The boys' little tuxedo shirts are darling! What a pretty reception. The bride and groom look fantastic!!
OMG what a beautiful wedding! What a beautiful family picture though!! And LOVE the last one of you and Joseph. Oh my goodness he is such a cutie. Ok, so when are you coming this direction? LOL. We need to meet Joseph and you guys need to meet Trinity!!! Glad you guys had a great visit, a great time and miss you!
Can I just say that I love it when little boys where short pants with their church clothes?! They are very cute kids They are so cute at the wedding and I love her dress! Looks like a very fun time.
Post a Comment