Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Family Pictures




Here are a couple of my favorites from our first-ever family pictures. They were taken at a local park, the day after it snowed -- it was so cold! We watched someone land a model airplane in a tree over the pond, and the whole scene created when they tried to climb the tree and remove it, then paddle a kayak across the pond to fish it out was quite a distraction to Ian and Joseph. But Koni is wonderful and I am thrilled with how the pictures turned out. When Ian first saw the pictures he was confused about Koni not being in any of the pictures.

Hopefully we won't wait four more years to get them done again...

17 comments:

Liz Johnson said...

They are SO BEAUTIFUL! And I got your Christmas card - SO beautiful. You guys are such a good-looking family!

I miss you!! I hope Houston's winter treats you well. :) Can I come live with you until April? :)

Abbie said...

Beautiful! I love the ring around the roses picture. Really, so so beautiful!

Can I come live with you too? You have room for both Liz and i, right?

Lisa said...

You guys are so dang beautiful!! Seriously the most beautiful family in the whole world. We've never gotten any proper family pictures either :/ One day we'll be good about that :)

Brandon and Jenn said...

Really beautiful! I still contend that you guys look like you belong in a jc crew ad. I can't wait to see how you display them in your home.

Headle said...

GORGEOUS! I love these!!! They turned out soooo pretty!

I love them all! I think one of my favorites is where you are all holding hands in a circle. It doesn't get ANY cuter than that!!!

Your Christmas card was pretty too! Thank you for sending us one! It was a treat in the mail :)

Monette and Mark said...

I LOVE all of these pictures. You have such a good looking family. You're gorgeous Les! Merry Christmas!!!

Don and Becky Larson said...

What a beautiful family! Love the pictures.

Amber Handy said...

Wow! Those are some great pictures. You look beautiful and your boys are very handsome :)

Amber Hemsley said...

Wow those turned out so beautiful! I wonder why ours never turn out that good. I guess we will just have to take a visit to Texas to get them done. Your family is so beautiful! I miss you guys.

jeff and alli said...

Yeah I agree, they are beautiful. Perfect.

Brooke said...

Those are so cute! Lesley, your hair is so pretty. Thanks for the Christmas card too. We miss you guys!

The Mulleneaux Family said...

Oh my goodness, I absolutely LOVE THEM! They turned out wonderful and it is amazing how wonderful they depict your family. You have 2 sweet boys! So much fun!!! I hope you don't wait that long either, lol. Glad it was a great day.

Kim said...

Koni did an awesome job- love the Christmas card too!

Nicole said...

Three words...very cute family!

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Wow!! Those turned out sooo beautiful!! Koni really did a great job - what great memories to keep!!

Jean said...

WOW!!! These are AWESOME!!! You look gorgeous, Lesley. You all look great! Nice job, Koni!

Nannette said...

You are so beautiful, and Koni did a great job...love your pictures!