Friday, June 17, 2011

Sponge Bath

Helen loved both her first and second sponge baths. When I scrubbed her hair she relaxed and made happy sounds and I have never seen her so content as when I swaddled her afterward. It's so fun to watch her experience 'firsts'!

10 comments:

Liz Johnson said...

She looks just like Ian to me! She is so beautiful!

Jean said...

Awww! Those happy sounds are the BEST!

Abbie said...

She is so sweet. She definitely looks like a Larson! Aww.

Headle said...

Oh! She looks so snuggly in her blanket! I wish I could hold her!!

What a gorgeous little baby girl! :)

Julia said...

Look how cute!!!

Brittany said...

Congratulations! Helen is absolutely beautiful...just like her mother. We are so happy for you!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Holy cow, she is so gorgeous. I guess I should be surprised since your boys turned out so good lookin' too. Glad you guys got a girl. Can't wait to meet her...and, well, all your kids. So happy for you!!

Ralae said...

She's gorgeous. Congrats on the "uncomplicated" birth of your daughter. She's smaller than your other two, if I remember correctly, but still big for being so early! Congrats!

Kim said...

Oh she's just adorable- congrats!

The Mulleneaux Family said...

So precious and beautiful!