This caterpillar was waiting for us on the threshold of the front door after Ian and I took an afternoon walk around the block. His protective coloration gave me a good clue about where he might like to hang out, so after our photoshoot I put him in a bush outside our front window.
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, that is actually a pretty bug. How weird. You are nicer than me, though... I'll just say that.
Wow, I've never seen a caterpillar like that! That's amazing. I agree with Liz about the nice thing--I smash anything that crawls :) I probably wouldn't have even appreciated it's beauty before obliterating it. Sorry.
I've never seen anything like it. I wouldn't have smashed it (that would have been messy), but it still gives me some creepy-crawly feelings.
my boys would have loved that! In a few years you'll be collecting caterpillars as pets. Though I don't know if I would have kept that one!
Sarah H.
Post a Comment