Sunday, October 28, 2007

A Puppy and the Fall Festival

Our neighborhood association put on a Fall Festival this weekend. It was very well attended, but there wasn't much for a 6 month old to do. So we made an appearance, saw our buddies the Harveys, and then went home.
Ian's costume was a big hit though. Some people mistakenly thought he was a sheep, a stuffed animal, a bunny rabbit, and a baby girl. But he was in fact a baby boy dressed as a puppy. It was fun to dress him up, and he really acted the part by sticking his tongue out for most of the evening.


The bat in this picture is Ian's buddy Matthias, who is about 4 months older than Ian.

13 comments:

jeff and alli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jeff and alli said...

Did you make that costume? It is so cute. And I love that you live where they have a neighborhood party. That must be a nice place to live.

Abbie said...

Happy Halloween! I love the tongue. And the picture of him staring down his friend...so good.

Liz Johnson said...

I cannot believe how big he is!! How much does he weigh these days? Did you make that costume? It's ADORABLE!

Lesley said...

No, I didn't make the costume. But thanks for thinking that I could have!

Unknown said...

I love the costume, he looks so cute as a puppy!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Very cute baby...oh yeah, and the costume is cute too. we miss you guys. Tell Scott Happy Brthday from us. That was a pretty funny card.

Lisa said...

Oh I love the costume. Although I must admit that at first I thought it was a sheep too... but the ears kind of give it away. And perhaps the brown spot :)

Amelia said...

Cute costume and cute nephew of mine!

Vicky said...

I, too, thought that it was cool that your neighborhood had a little fiesta. I want to live in a neighborhood like that.

Monette and Mark said...

What a cute little puppy dog. I love seeing little kids all dressed up for Halloween. Too cute.

Heather said...

Great pictures! He is so much more expressive now! Such a cutie! Love the puppy costume. I miss you guys, but can't wait for Christmas!!! xoxoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

What cute pictures! is it warmer there in Houston? We had a fun Halloween here. I love the baby costumes though. They're the cutest (I could totally tell he was a puppy!)
Sarah H.