Our pantry was bare as tropical storm Eduard approached yesterday, so I decided to brave the rain and stock up on some canned goods. Just in case. As it turned out, Eduard didn't do much more than water our lawn, so I spent all that time loading canned goods into my trunk in the pouring rain, for nothing. That's what I get for 11th hour preparations.
After cleaning up breakfast dishes, I noticed an entirely empty cardboard case left in the hallway. Ian had pilfered all 12 cans of tuna and had stashed them in his hideout.
9 comments:
I love his little play area thing, that looks like fun.
Rees likes to play with groceries too. Aren't they so helpful.
Maybe he just really wants a tuna sandwich. :)
That is awesome. I'm so glad that you didn't get hammered by the storm!
I'm so glad you guys were safe! And what a little trooper, he will keep the family organized if there's ever an emergency :D
So cute. Boys have their ways with collecting, don't they? Spence is sitting on my lap right now saying, "I want to go to Ian's house and play on that too. Let's go right now." I'm sure he likes the ideas of cans too.
LOL! That's so cute! It seems like letting cans of tuna go down the slide WOULD actually be really fun.
I love his mini-playground! That is awesome!! Glad the hurricane wasn't bad. Now you have all that delicious tuna!
Where did you get your slide? It is exactly what I am looking for! WHat a cute kid. That is what I would do with the tuna too.
Well I know who's hideout I'd be heading to -- tuna fish AND a cute boy, I'm so there! ;)
Isn't that slide cool? My cousin Tara, who lives near us, gave it to Ian. I think she got it on Craigslist or Freecycle. Ian loves it. And it seems to help curb his impulse to climb on forbidden things.
Well, maybe he learned that he needed to start his own food storage as well! What a smart kid :)
Post a Comment